Imagine a world where your commercial UAV can fly across large cities, perform a service and fly back without worrying about when your battery power will run out. Those worrying days are over. We setup city-wide networks of UAV gas stations that your UAV's can land on and refuel. Our UAV gas stations are called RangeStations®, and they're exactly like gas stations, except that they’re fully automated, and robotically exchange your UAV's batteries...in less than 90 seconds.
With backgrounds in the commercial aviation refueling industry, we understand the management of energy (fuel) needed for commercial UAV operations. Applying the commercial aviation refueling model to the fledgling commercial UAV industry, we can ELIMINATE the flight distance and duration limitations that currently hamper the widespread use of multi-rotor UAV’s, especially for commercial operations.
Continuous use of your multirotor UAV’s for commercial operations will cost between 1 and 2 times the value of your aircraft per year. If you’re currently changing UAV batteries manually, this cost multiplies to between 6 and 8 times per year.
SOLUTIONS GET IN TOUCH
HOW IT WORKS
- Check that your aircraft meets the requirements needed to use the Dronoco power system.
- Visit our store and purchase a Jump Pack (Universal Landing Gear & 2 Battery Packs).
- When the Dronoco Jump Pack arrives, install it on your aircraft.
- On the Dronoco.com website, register the Dronoco Jump Pack, choose a subscription and activate it.
- Schedule your first flight!
REQUIREMENTS SOLUTIONS GET IN TOUCH